Sunday, 29 August 2010

IMM (2)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and inspired from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

OK it's been almost three weeks since I last did IMM, so I'll just put up what I've got since then, which isn't a lot due to the holiday, and unfortunately lacking YA books.



Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
I won this from Bitten By Books. First book that I've ever won in a competition - I was so hyped when it arrived, I LOVE this book and I'm so glad I have my own copy now - mainly so I can stare at the pretty cover all day.

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
I adored The Time Traveller's Wife so I was majorly looking forward to reading this. I'm almost finished so a review will be coming up shortly, I promise!

Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
My sister passed this along to me with a very high recommendation - plus we;re both suckers for Jodi Picoult's novels.

I also got a book for school, The Iliad (for Classical Civilisation)
Do my new text books for Biology and Chemistry AS-Level count?

I hope you all recieved great books this week (and the couple before that...)
~Michaea~

7 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Oh HUsh, Hush - hope you enjoy :D

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

i've heard a lot abouthush hush!! enjoy!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

hush hush is awesome!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I love Hush Hush and I hope you do too!

Happy reading!

Here is my Imm:
http://bit.ly/cE0bGo

Michaela A said...

Thanks guys :) I do love Hush, Hush can't wait to read it again and def. cannot wait until Crescendo!

Little Miss Becky said...

I LOVE that cover of Her Fearful Symmetry! I've never seen it before! I'm glad you like Hush, Hush. I just finished the second book and it was just as good!

Michaela A said...

Me too! It's the UK Paperback edition, I think it's my favourite out of all of the versions I've seen.
You've read Crescendo?! :O So jealous! I'm glad to hear it's a good sequel.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com