Hi! Welcome to my book blog, Love for Reading. I'm Michaela, I mainly read YA fiction but I'll read pretty much anything that's recommended to me. My favourite genres, I would say, are fanatasy and historical fiction. Though this blog will have mainly book related posts, once a week I may post about music, films, places - i.e. something unrelated to books.
I guess I should tell you a little about me. I'm a teenager living in London and I would say my main hobby, other than reading, is playing my classical guitar, which I love to bits!
I'm not quite sure what else to say but I'm sure you'll find out more about me later. So I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them.
~Michaela~
2 comments:
Welcome to the world of book blogging! You're blog looks so cute ^_^
Thanks Sandy, it's kind of smple at the moment so I may change it later but we'll see :)
Post a Comment